Paying for your advert using PayPal
When you place an advert with us, you have the option to pay for it using PayPal. PayPal is a company which offers websites an online payment facility, which is both secure and easy to use. For every transaction we pay a percentage to PayPal for this service, which is included in the £20 yearly fee. Below is a guide to using PayPal:
1) Create your account, and go through the easy steps of placing your advert.
2) When you come to the payment page, click on the following button:
3) You will be taken to our PayPal page where, if you already have an account, you can enter our details. If you don't have an account, click on the Secure Checkout button as shown below:
4) On the next page, select the 'Shipping is not required' option, you do not need to fill out the form below as this is only a shipping address, so just click on the 'Continue Checkout' button.
5) Fill in the form on the next page and then click on the 'Continue Checkout' button.
6) This will process your transaction, and when complete you will be taken to a confirmation page and your advert will be activated.